What do I need to bring to closing if I am the buyer?

If you are buying property with a mortgage, you will need to bring at least one valid and current photo ID, such as a driver’s license. Once your lender has generated your closing package, we will call or e-mail you if you are required to bring a second form of ID.

Prior to closing you will need to initiate a wire for your cash to close amount to the Firm’s IOLTA account. To help prevent the occurrence of wire fraud, you will need to call in and verify wire instructions prior to sending the wire.

Recent Posts Recent CommentsArchives Categories Meta

Copyright 2022 by Laura W. Anderson, Esq LLC All rights reserved.

10.0Laura Wilkins Anderson
Laura Anderson
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...
* Required Fields